There's not much that we cherish more than the beautiful development of our children as they learn and grow over the years. A child's artwork is perhaps one of the most unique displays of their growth, making it a treasure in the eyes of Mom and Dad. Whether it's a simple pencil sketch or a water color painting, your itty bitty is always proud to share it with you. When the masterpieces stack up, what do you do to ensure they are displayed for all the world to see? And where do you store the art supplies to ensure that they are always at the ready for your mini Monet's use?
We've compiled a few ideas for keeping all of your little one's artistic endeavors well organized and beautifully displayed. You'll be thrilled at just how simple it is to create your own art museum at home!
Our Favorite Art Storage Links
1. Vintage Clothes Line Display - Your little angel's art will never look quite as stylish as when it's displayed with cute clothes pins on a vintage clothes line. Whether you choose to hang it on the wall in the mudroom or the kitchen, they'll feel extra special when they pass by their very own art exhibit on a daily basis!
2. Create an Art Catalog - Why stuff precious artwork in a drawer when it can be flipped through and appreciated on a regular basis? This method of creating a spinning, plastic-sleeved catalog for each drawing, painting and picture make it easy to go back and remember all of the beautiful development within each of your child's best pieces.
3. Worth a Thousand Words- You frame photos of your sweet little one, so it would be perfectly practical to give them the opportunity to frame their artwork, too. This collection of empty decorative frames of varying sizes is a great way to rotate the newest pieces of art and display them in a special family gathering space within your home.
4. Super Stylish Storage - Now that you have options for where to display their priceless pieces, shouldn't you find a place to keep their art supplies organized? This cute re-purposed pie pan stand is a stylish way to keep all of your crayons, markers and pencils together in style.
5. More than Just a Cookie Sheet- If your art supplies are overflowing and there's just no room to put them, take a cue from a few simple kitchen supplies to create the perfect place to hold all of your itty bitty's mediums and materials. This cookie sheet and tin can combo is an ideal way to prevent mess and ensure that they know where to find their favorite colors.
-The Girls at Itty Bitty Bella