The Christmas season is the time of year most people associate with tradition. It's always fun to hear what other families do each year in hopes to add to our own collection of traditions. Here's a few of our favorites that we've recently heard. If you have family favorites, don't hesitate to share them with us!
(Image courtesy of HowDoesShe)
Our Favorite Christmas Traditions
- Simple as That- Checklist of holiday photos you don't want to forget! Pretty soon you will have a lengthy timeline of memories.
- Design Mom- Siblings will have a blast creating useful and fun gifts for their siblings.
- HowDoesShe- Does your family have a Christmas PJ tradition? Start one this year and continue each year with this unique trick.
- The Feathered Nest- Hang a "wish bottle" from your Christmas tree spread kind words or even a Christmas list or two...
- The Mother Huddle- A great way to keeps kids focused on the reason for the season...not to mention the peace it might bring to your home!