When you walk into an empty room to begin decorating the large, empty walls always seem daunting. While canvas artwork, wood letters and family photos are all great options here's some of our favorite "out of the box" wall decor suggestions. (Bonus: Some can tackle on your own!)
Our Favorite Wall Decor Projects
- Velvet & Linen- Create a wall gallery using children's artwork
- Danielle Oakey Interiors- paint bold stripes with chalkboard paint. The paint finish doubles as an artistic surface for your little ones.
- Always Swell- Frame shells from your baby's first beach trip, baby clothes or other mementos to display in the room.
- Blissfully Smitten- Fabric Hoops to display above a bed or changing table. If you have vintage linens in the family this would be a great place to put them to use!
- Ohdeedoh- Display your family tree using wall decals (or paint) and frames hung in the branches.