Have any big weekend plans? After the errands have been run and the chores are done grab some craft supplies and spend some time making Valentine's with the little ones.
Here are our favorite crafts this year that are easy enough for the kids to be involved in. We know they'll love it!
(Image courtesy of eighteen25)
Valentine's Day Inspiration
1. Hand drawn candy wrappers- It's the cutest treat to take to the kids at school!
2. Bake up a storm and add a personalized label to each individual "cookie jar".
3. Dipped Rice Krispy Hearts are quick, easy and absolutely precious. Stick several in a vase to make a special Valentine's bouquet.
4. Valentine's jewelry is the perfect craft for a group of bubbly little girls. The jewelry is great for the dress up box after the holiday is over.
5. Stamp Away! Toddlers will love getting their hands dirty while doing a little painting. These are the perfect Valentine's to send to Grandma and Grandpa.
- The Girls at Itty Bitty Bella