She's your little princess, and when her birthday rolls around, she deserves a party fit for royalty! With so many great ideas for girly birthday parties, it can be daunting to decide on just one theme. What's that? Your little lady prefers something that's not pink and frilly? No problem. We've compiled a few of our favorite birthday party ideas that are as original as she is, and not all of them involve ballerinas and baby dolls!
Girl Birthday Party Ideas
Image courtesy of Bear Heart Baking
1. Under the sea- What child isn't in awe of the beauty of the ocean? When the magical wonder of the sea is combined with one of their favorite movies, you have a creative theme that will have her swimming in birthday fun. Best of all, you can come up with endless options for mermaid themed snacks, treats and decor!
2. Beautiful ballerina- This party was created for the true girly girl. All pink and frills, each detail of this theme will help her to channel her inner birthday princess and celebrate in the most pristine of style. Isn't having a girl fun?
3. Become one with nature- The most beautiful aspects of nature come together to create perfect party themes. From butterflies to ladybugs, she'll have her choice of fun colors and sweet treats based on the magical creatures that flit and flutter by.
4. Fun and games- If your gal is in need of adventure, she'll love the idea of her very own birthday carnival. From face painting to games and lots of tasty treats, the fun and games won't end until she declares the end to her birthday celebration!
5. Luxe Little Ladies- The beauty of Paris comes to life to create the perfect birthday party for your little fashionista. Feast on macaroons and sip on tea as they lap up a life of Parisian luxury for a few hours!
Ready the ribbon and streamers- we think we hear the birthday princess calling!
-The Girls at Itty Bitty Bella