Let us help! Between the Memphis Zoo, the Big Backyard and local parks, there is plenty to do to keep you and your little ones occupied all summer long.
1. Collierville Splash ParkOpen Mon-Sun from 9am-8pm
The spray area of W.C. Johnson Park is designed for children 12 and under (with adult supervision). The ground is lined with a soft, rubber-coated material to make it safe for your kids. It's a great way to get out and enjoy the water without the risk of deep water!
2. Summer Zoo Camps (Memphis Zoo)Monday-Friday, June 6-August 5
(Image courtesy of the Memphis Zoo)
With week long day camps (9am-2pm) for kids aged Pre-K through grade 7, there is something for every child in your family!
Each age group has events, classes and activities geared to their particular level to keep each day fun filled and educational. Check out the Memphis Zoo for more information!
3. Farm Porch Pastimes (Memphis Zoo)Saturday, July 9 and Saturday, August 13 from 1:30-3:30pm
Sit back and relax to live music on the porch of Once Upon a Farm at the Memphis Zoo. It's free with zoo admission, making it an ideal activity for families with small children that may need a break from all the zoo fun!
4. Memphis Botanic GardenMonday June 6 through August 29 11am-1pm
Stop by the "Little Garden Patio" and use spoons, dishes and natures decor to bake you're own mudpie creation. Great for little, curious hands! Free with garden admission. Get the details
5. My Big Backyard Children's Garden (Memphis Botanic Garden)Tuesday-Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday-Monday 11am-6pm
(Image courtesy of VisitSouth)
Every child, whether young or old, should learn to love spending time outdoors! My Big Backyard provides an imaginative, safe environment for kids of all ages to play and discover nature. Learn more
Have a fun, safe, sun-filled summer!
- The Girls at Itty Bitty Bella