Save the date for a day full of fun, because on Saturday, October 21st, artist Lindsey Wingo will be joining us at Itty Bitty Bella to create custom-painted silhouettes of your littlest loves. Call us ASAP at 901-457-7846 to set up your appointment, because this special day is one you won't want to miss!
1. Upon arrival for your pre-scheduled appointment, Lindsey will take a photograph of your child to paint from.
2. Each portrait is done on a 5X7 piece of flexible canvas for $55, and will arrive unframed so you can style it with ease!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I do multiple children? Absolutely! We just request that each child is done on a separate piece of canvas.
2. Can I purchase multiple copies of a silhouette? Yes, each additional copy is $55. Each copy will still be hand drawn & hand painted, so it is another original silhouette, not simply a copy!
3. Can I choose which way the silhouette faces? Yes, you will designate right or left on the information sheet when you arrive.
4. Is there an child age range recommended? No, any age is welcome! You can hold an infant up to be photographed, or a big kid can stand by themselves!
5. How are the silhouettes created? The artist is hand drawing & then hand painting each silhouette from a photo. It will be an original & one-of-a-kind work of art of your child.
6. When will the silhouettes be ready? We will call when they are ready to be picked up at Itty Bitty Bella. We estimate it will be 6-8 weeks, but in plenty of time for Christmas!
7. Why do I have to pay at time of reservation? We ask that you pay ahead of time to reserve your spot. Time slots are filling up fast, and we don't want you to miss out!
8. Does it matter what my child wears? No, but keep in mind any hair accessories or collars will be shown. The photo below can give you an idea how a hair bow will affect a silhouette.
Call us today at 901-457-7846 to make your reservation. See you there!